About our author blog
Welcome, this blog is for you, the author of any Wiley published content.
Whether you are an active author or interested in becoming involved, this is the place for you. We will provide you with tricks and tips for marketing yourself and enhancing your content. We will post how-to’s and general information for some of today’s most useful and effective online tools.
The Wiley Author Blog is also an excellent way of communicating with your fellow authors to share experiences or pose any questions you may have.
Browse through Recent Posts and Topics features on the right side of the page to read all our articles, columns, and other pieces.
If you would like to suggest a topic or share any comments, just send us an email email@example.com
+ + +
Whether you are a seasoned author or it’s your first time publishing, here are some tools and information that may be of interest.
- Resources for Book Authors provides detailed guidelines for submitting your proposal or manuscript.
- Author Services offers journal authors tools for submitting, tracking, and sharing journal articles.
- Wiley Online Library delivers access to over 4 million articles from 1,500 journals, 8,000 books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols, and databases to a global audience of 16 million scientists and scholars.
- To Our Authors is a newsletter created especially for Wiley authors every six months. The newsletter covers many issues that directly affect authors, special recognition that Wiley authors or their publications have received, and much more. If you are a Wiley author, please share such news with us here.
- All Wiley authors are entitled to a 25% discount. Learn more about this program here.