Happy New Year from Wiley
Happy New Year from Wiley! Wishing you joyous celebrations…
As we ring in the New Year, we would like to take a moment to reflect on some of our most popular posts of 2013. Check out our recap below:
- Interview: Dr. Bankim Chandra Ray
- Take Note and Promote: Interview with Hedley Rees
- Guest Post from Prof. Helena Dodziuk on Excessive Science
- Illustrate your data
- Using YouTube Effectively
- Elevating Your Searches
- Author Services – are you using it to its full potential?
- Interview: Dr. Muhammed Atiqullah
- Follow up from Prof. Helena Dodziuk on ‘Excessive Science’
- Guest Post: Bernd Schroeder on teaching non-experts expert material
A very special thanks to the authors who sat down with us and shared great advice on social media, self-promotion, and more.
Have something to say? Sound off on your favorite posts in the comments section below. Do you want to be featured in an interview series or guest post on Wiley Author Blog? Let us know!
Thanks for making Wiley Author Blog such a success this year. We are looking forward to more interviews and content in the upcoming year! Here’s to 2014….
Tags: to our authors