What videos would be useful?
Any videos that you have related to your work with us are useful as long as they add something to the potential user. This could mean:
- explaining why you’ve written the book/article
- providing an outline of what your work covers
- a practical demonstration of something cover
- interviews you have given
- a talk you’ve given on the same topic
These videos could consist of you talking to the camera, a film from a workshop or speaking over power point. There are some examples below or you can visit our YouTube channel over here to see all Wiley’s videos.